The struggle to educate others about early childhood trauma is real!
"Oh, what a sweet, darling child!"
"It will be fine!
Mama's IEP Meeting Anxiety Level
Number of people who understand
Custom Information Packet Template
Create a custom, highly personalized, and effective information packet about your child who struggles with issues related to complex early childhood trauma exposure with this easy to use template!
One of the most frustrating things many parents of kids who affected by issues related to complex developmental trauma, including Reactive Attachment Disorder, FASD, Complex PTSD, and the like face is trying to help others on the outside understand just how complex these issues really are and what they can do to help rather than hinder our child.
After much trial and error, including some dismal flops, I came up with a method for sharing information about my child and their issues that has consistently worked very well for many years, especially with the schools. A big part of what works for us involves creating a highly personalized, illustrated information packet that outlines my child’s issues and needs, how to approach them, AND what they can do to help my child succeed, particularly in a school setting.
Information Packet Template Features
- Format: Fully customizable Microsoft Word document that is easy to edit and adjust to suit your child’s needs, conditions, and situation.
- Suitability: Template includes full sample text explaining issues such as Reactive Attachment Disorder, Complex PTSD, FASD, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder, learning disabilities, mood disorders, and common behavior problems.
- Adaptability: This template works for kids of all ages and can easily grow with them over the years and schools and needs change
- Speed: Create a meaningful and effective document about your child in less than an afternoon, rather than the days it used to take me to put together. At my house, that is worth its weight in gold!
- Specific: Offers ideas on what teachers and others who work closely with your child can do (and not do) to best help your child succeed, especially in a school setting.
- Engaging: Illustrative images are included that correspond with each section of text. You are welcome to use the images provided or change them out and add your own.
- Multi-Sensory Approach: The template is set up to offer a multi-sensory approach that works for many different learning styles and encourages the receivers to pay attention, listen to what we have to say, engage in discussions, and cooperate. It’s also a great model for demonstrating a multi-sensory teaching approach that works well for many of our kids who struggle with more traditional methods.
As this is a downloadable product, sales are final. No refunds will be issued for this product.
The file you will receive is a compressed (zipped) folder that contains both an instructions document and a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
- In order to open the template file, you will need to download the zipped file to your computer.
- Once it has been downloaded, right click on the file and select “Extract All” to create a usable folder that contains your template file.
Please note that instructions for modifying the template are included, but technical assistance for this template is not available.
This information packet template is not mobile compatible!
Please do not attempt to download this information packet template to a mobile device! It is not formatted for mobile use and will be very difficult to open or modify using a mobile device.
I’d love to help you find your way out, too! I have a passion for helping hurting, exhausted moms families find their way out of darkness and chaos and enjoy a greater sense of connection, peace, and harmony in their lives and in their homes. Learn more at serenitylinkscoaching.com